Original Sound of Double Dragon: Arcade Version (オリジナル・サウンド・オブ・双截龍 ■ アーケード版 ■) is a video game soundtrack album published by Apollon Music Industrial Corp. under their Compusic imprint. Originally released as a compact cassette on February 21, 1988 and later as a mini-CD on December 16, the album features an arranged rendition of the soundtrack from the arcade version of the first Double Dragon.
- "Opening - Double Dragon" オープニング（双截龍）
- "City Slums - The Black Warriors Arrive" スラム街（ブラックウォリアーズ出現）
- "Factory - Big Brawl" 工場地帯（大乱闘）
- "After the Battle" 闘いのあとで
- "Departure - A New Battle" 旅立ち（新たなる闘い）
- "The Woods" 森林編
- "Abobo the Giant Appears" 大男アボボ登場
- "The Big Fortress - Willy the Nemesis" 大要塞（宿敵ウィリー）
- "Ending - Reunion with Marian" エンディング（マリアンとの再会）
The audio cassette was packaged with a sticker of the game's logo and a foldout poster featuring the album's cover illustration (reused from the Famicom version) on one side and liner notes on the other side featuring story and character descriptions and a written commentary by Double Dragon director Yoshihisa Kishimoto. The mini-CD only included the sticker.
The fourth track on the A-side is based on an extended version of the stage clear theme that is not played in the actual game, but is contained within the game's data.