Skullmageddon ("Your Worst Nightmare", Skullmageddon) is the main antagonist from the video game Double Dragon Neon. He is a powerful lich (undead sorcerer) who fights with both a sword and magic.
Skullmageddon first appears as the boss of Mission 2, in which he fights the Lee brothers in his rocket dojo. He can teleport, hurl flaming skulls, create blasts of fire with his sword, and throw his hat from off-screen, impaling and breathing fire in the face of anyone unlucky enough to get in its way. When defeated, he leaps through one of the rocket dojo's windows as it flies into space. He provides running commentary throughout the next several missions and reappears as a boss in Mission 10, in which he is assisted by Evil Marian.
"Bone and Metal", Giga Skullmageddon, is the final boss from Double Dragon Neon. Before transforming into this super lich, Skullmageddon claims that he kidnapped Marian because he wanted a date. His robotic form allows him to fight the Lee brothers, who have also been transformed into robots, on even ground.
Giga Skullmageddon is a powered-up version of Skullmageddon with an assortment of new attacks that includes deadly sword techniques, nipple lasers, the ability to fire multiple waves of flaming skulls, and a spell that summons lightning, missiles, or other projectiles to attack the player while protecting him with a flaming shield. The more damage he takes, the faster he moves.
After defeating Giga Skullmageddon, the player gets to knock him off a cliff. He sings the ending theme as he falls, and promises that he'll be back before landing on Marian's fist.
- Skullmageddon, role in the story and character traits are similar to the Shadow Master the main villain of the Double Dragon animated series and Double Dragon V: The Shadow Falls.
- Skullmageddon is voiced by Sean Velasco, who based his voice on Skeletor from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.
- Skullmageddon's speech includes a number of bone-related puns.
- Skullmageddon will make sarcastic remarks if the player pauses the game while fighting him.
- Skullmageddon frequently comments on the poor treatment and expendable nature of the Williamses who work for him.
- Skullmageddon appears on the continue screen, standing in front of a chained-up Billy Lee and preparing to poke out his eyes. If you choose to continue, Jimmy Lee will rush in and put his hand in the way of Skullmageddon's fingers; if not, the screen will fade out as Skullmageddon's fingers move toward Billy's eyes.
- Papyrus from Undertale kid of takes after Skullmageddon but is not voiced. Using his Laugh